All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn alternative framework, presented in this book, asserts that teachers need to incorporate kwledge about temperament into their strategies for classroom management. As studies have demonstrated, targeted temperament-based strategies succeed where global disciplinary practices have failed. Because students differ in their temperaments, variations in classroom behavior are to be expected.
- Author BiographySandee McClowry is a Professor of Counseling and Teaching & Learning in the Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development at New York University. Dr. McClowry has conducted research in the New York City public schools for more than 20 years. She is the developer of the comprehensive evidenced-based school intervention for teachers, students and their parents called INSIGHTS into Children's Temperament. Dr. McClowry has received over $8 million in funding from the Institute of Education Sciences and the National Institutes of Health to test the efficacy of INSIGHTS. She is the Past-President of the Classroom Management Special Interest Group of the American Education Research Association.
- Author(s)Sandee Graham McClowery
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones, 9 tables
- Weight503 g
- Width186 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.