All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe whole idea of marriage is pretty incredible. Two people, who are naturally driven by a large degree of self-centeredness, repeat some well-traveled vows, move into a home or apartment with distinct physical boundaries, and expect life to be a bed of roses. If this is your first, second, third, or fourth marriage, everything in this book still applies. Of the four recognized temperaments, two of those four help to explain why your perception of life's challenges and rewards can be very different from others in your relationship circle. This little book will help you better understand why the small differences in how you and your loved one see many issues is a significant part of the very fabric of your lives.
- Author BiographyRoger Alliman, M.A. is a counselor, mediator, author, speaker, and teacher. He was a founding officer for Rapha, an organization providing mental health programs for inpatient treatment in hospitals nationwide. He has served as an adjunct professor in the masters counseling program of a local university and has written several books that relate to the counseling industry. His wife Elizabeth is a licensed professional counselor where they live in Colorado Springs.
- Author(s)Roger Alliman M a
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.