Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn this research, the first ever neutron irradiation study of AlGaN/GaN MODFETs was conducted. Devices irradiated to a total 1 MeV Eq (Si) neutron fluence of 1.2x10 16 n/cm2 demonstrated the temperature dependence of irradiation and annealing. Devices irradiated at 80 K exhibited significant persistent electrical degradation at only 5.4 rad (Si), whereas those irradiated at elevated temperatures exhibit transient increases in gate and drain current up to 400 krad (Si). I-V measurements indicate substantial radiation-induced increased gate and drain currents occur only at low-temperature irradiations. The introduction of a high-density of dor defects is hypothesized as the primary cause of both increased values. Irradiating at temperatures gt; 300 K effectively reduces total accumulated dose effects even at 400 krad(Si).
- Author(s)Troy A Uhlman
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight354 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.