All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOrganize your way to better training projects! Many of our training projects are derivatives of something weAEve done in the past. So, why would you reinvent the wheel each time you deliver a new training project? There is kwledge to be leveraged! Developing consistent forms can be difficult, but creating and maintaining a repository of training forms is the key to success. In this book you will find: o forms to help you manage all aspects of your training project o helpful information to guide you as you institute an information system for your training department o templates that help you deliver business results and business success o using good forms correctly can greatly increase productivity and consistency within a distributed network of project team members. It is easier than you think to get started. Just devote some space on a shared drive and drop in some common forms that everyone needs to use. Then all you have to do is create a good organizational hierarchy that is specific for your company and communicate the kwledge for everyone to share. YouAEll be on your way to project management success in time!
- Author BiographyWillis H. Thomas , PhD, PMP, CPT has been involved in training and development, organizational effectiveness, and quality operations in the pharmaceutical, telecommunications, and information technology industries. As an employee, he has worked for large companies such as Xerox, Ameritech, Brinks, and Pfizer. As a consultant, he has worked for companies across many different industries around the globe, specifically in the areas of project management and evaluation.
- Author(s)ASTD Press,Willis H. Thomas
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.