All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Templar Papers II is the followup to the successful The Templar Papers . The second compilation represents the best articles from issues 7-12 of The Temple . To further the quester's or student's kwledge of the grand order of the Knights Templar; The Templar Papers II deals t only with the two hundred years of the orders existence but also studies relating to the Templars both before and after 1118 -1307. In error many authors see the Templars as an isolated order; however in this compilation the editor has compiled substantial material to give the reader a broader understanding of the Templars, related subjects and the formation of society as one kws it today. Rewned authors like Evelyn Lord, Sylvia Beamon, Philip Gardiner, Oddvar Olsen and Paul Broadhurst are represented as well as a selection of aspiring authors like Stephen Andrews, Yuri Leitch, and Terence Dick are also featured. Topics discussed in this compilation includes King Arthur, early Christianity, the St Clairs, sacred geometry, ancient British history, star lore and of course the Knights Templar.
- Author BiographyOddvar Olsen has studied mythologies, the occult, various mystery traditions and the Knights Templars since his early twenties. He has travelled extensively throughout Asia, Africa and Europe.
- Author(s)Oddvar Olsen
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content NoteB&W
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.