All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Temple University Aegean Symposium was an annual event from 1976 until 1985 sponsored by the Department of Art History at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. Each year, the symposium focused on a specific theme in Aegean Bronze Age art and archaeology. This book is a collection of the 10 volumes of articles that were published. Aside from incorporating errata, the articles are unchanged from the original publications. A new Preface and page numbering system are included in this compendium.
- Author BiographyPhilip P. Betancourt is Laura H. Carnell Professor of Archaeology and Art History at Temple University.
- PublisherInstitute for Aegean Prehistory
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInstitute for Aegean Prehistory
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Edited byPhilip P. Betancourt
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.