All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the authors discuss the effects that temporal changes in resources have on animal populations. The chapters address the idea of current as well as historical temporal influences on resource availability, quality, and distribution. The authors draw attention to the neglected temporal issues so important to understanding species and community responses. International contributions enable worldwide application of the theories.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Bissonette is a research scientist with the U.S. Geological Survey, and is a professor in the College of Natural Resources at Utah State University. Ilse Storch is professor of wildlife ecology and management at the University of Freiburg, Germany.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/03/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byIlse Storch,John A. Bissonette
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.