All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn August, 1976 the research seminar 'Decision-making in business' was organized at Nijenrode, The Netherlands School of Business. More than fifty scientists and practitioners from nine countries presented research papers in one of the six discussion groups. Some of them also presented some of their ideas in front of a large mixed audience at a one-day symposium. Many of the papers presented at Nijenrode were of such a high quality that the decision to publish a selection of them was an easy one. At the same time the new series Nijenrode studies in business was initiated. All who were involved, the policy committee of the N ijenrode studies, the advisory and editorial board of the series, the publisher, and the organizing committee of the seminar and symposium, acclaimed the idea of publishing three volumes in the new series. A collection of eleven papers could be grouped under the title Trends in managerial andfinancial accounting. Ather collection will be published as volume 2 of this series under the title TI'ends in financial decision-making, while volume 3 will consist of papers exploring the theme Trends in business ethics. The books are intended for those who are interested in new developments in the decision-making area. They are especially suitable for graduate or advanced undergraduate courses: volume 1 in managerial or financial accounting courses; volume 2 in courses on managerial finance, capital budgeting or decision- making; and volume 3 in courses on business ethics or related fields.
- PublisherWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Date of Publication31/07/1978
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNijenrode Studies in Business
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationGroningen
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1150 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCees van Dam
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.