All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGabriel Toussaint Giodar has returned to New Orleans to make amends with his estranged family. The last thing he expected was to be hounded by a magical wannabe guardian angel - or to be tempted by a beauty who's strictly off limits. Angelique Rousseau has always lived a safe, uneventful life. But when her friend's twin brother arrives, Angelique finds herself drawn to him. Amidst their shared passions, neither Gabriel r Angelique is prepared for the intensity of their joined passions, or what the voodoo spirits have in store for them.
- Author BiographyR.G. Alexander has lived all over the country, studied archaeology and mythology, and been a nurse and a vocalist. She is married to a talented chef who is her best friend, her research assistant, and the love of her life. She lives in Texas.
- Author(s)R.G. Alexander
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight248 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.