Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever taken a wrong turn into Temptation Street...? Suze has a niggling feeling that her husband Karl's marital sat-nav has taken a wrong turn and led him down the road to temptation. What's a suspicious wife to do? Mel kws that her sweet, docile husband Joe would never, ever cheat. But when Suze, her sister-in-law, hires a honeytrap to test Karl, the results blow Mel's world apart. Mel, Joe, Suze, Karl. They're family. They're friends. And they're about to discover whether or t they can navigate those other f-words - fidelity and forgiveness. Or is relationship misbehaviour much more fun when it's a two-way street?
- Author BiographyFor much of Shari Low's working life she was a nightclub manager, standing on club doors arguing with crazy drunk people in Glasgow and Shanghai. She now lives in Scotland with her husband and two children and spends her days writing books, screenplays and two weekly columns for the Daily Record newspaper.
- Author(s)Shari Low
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight230 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.