All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionNever Say No to a Caffarelli Poppy Silverton is as untouched as the leafy English village where she runs a tearoom. But her home, her livelihood and her incence are under threat...Rafe Caffarelli is a mouthwatering specimen of Mediterranean manhood. He's a playboy billionaire and determined to buy Poppy's historic dower house. Poppy will t give up only thing that remains of her childhood and family. She'll fight Rafe-and her attraction to him-all the way. And be the first woman to say to a Caffarelli! Never Underestimate a Caffarelli Millionaire playboy Raoul Caffarelli has always lived life in the fast lane. But when an accident confines him to a wheelchair - and to the care of a woman whose beauty taunts him - he's consumed with rage and frustration. Used to difficult patients, physical therapist Lily Archer, won't be cowed by Raoul's arrogance or distracted by his Adonis-like physique. Carrying her own scars from the past Lily has vowed never to relinquish her power to a man again. Both underestimate the power of the shared passion between them. Their physical scars may heal, but some wounds run much deeper...Never Gamble with a Caffarelli Model and heiress Angelique Marchand is furious. Continental playboy Remy Caffarelli - devastatingly handsome and toriously arrogant - has won her mother's ancestral home in a card game! Angelique tracks him down in the Middle East to confront him and reclaim her birthright. But when she is found in his hotel room, the sworn enemies are forced to marry! And surprisingly, rather than annul the bond, Remy wants to exploit their marriage for business...and for pleasure!
- Author BiographyMelanie Milburne read her first Harlequin at age seventeen in between studying for her final exams. After completing a Masters Degree in Education she decided to write a novel in between settling down to do a PhD. She became so hooked on writing romance the PhD was shelved and soon after she was signed on to the London office of Harlequin Mills and Boon line, becoming the first not previously published Australian author to be contracted for the Presents line in over a decade.
- Author(s)Melanie Milburne
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThose Scandalous Caffarellis
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight240 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.