All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCount the busy wrens on their fine stick legs,..the bowerbird's treasures, his bottle tops and pegs...How many potaroos? How many pies?..How many gum leaves? How many flies?..Now count the strawberries on that luscious pavlova...Quick! Count the lamingtons. Oh! None left over!..In Elizabeth Honey's playful and absolutely Australian counting book you can count from one to a thrillion!
- Author BiographyElizabeth Honey is an award-winning author of poetry, picture books and novels. Her playful humour, originality and energy strike a chord with children everywhere. Elizabeth is also an artist and illustrates her own books. Her picture books include Hop up! Wriggle over!, I'm Still Awake, Still! and That's not a Daffodil! (Honour Book in the 2012 Children's Book Council of Australia awards). A musical theatre production of I'm Still Awake, Still!, inspired by the songs by Elizabeth Honey and Sue Johnson, toured the US and Australia in 2014. Elizabeth's books are published in many countries around the world...
- PrizesCommended for Children's Book Council of Australia Awards: Book of the Year - Early Childhood 2012 and Prime Minister's Literary Awards (Australia): Children's Fiction 2012. Shortlisted for Speech Pathology Australia Book of the Year: Young Children 2012 and Queensland Premier's Literary Awards: Best Children's Book 2012.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Honey
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Weight200 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.35
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $38.01Trending at AU $44.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.