All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with motivational images, quotes, and sayings, a guide to completing even the biggest of life's adventures. Alastair Humphreys spent four years traveling around the world on his bicycle, a journey that covered 46,000 miles and five continents. During his trip he gave motivational talks and received thousands of emails to his website in which people asked what kept him going through the low-points on his journey. Collected here are the sources of Alastair's inspiration, including affirming quotes, insights, and unique photographs. As this inspirational resource shows, the lessons he learned while on the road can be applied to any goal in life.
- Author BiographyAlastair Humphreys is the author of Blue Mountains, Mood of Future Joys, and Thunder and Sunshine.
- Author(s)Alastair Humphreys
- PublisherEye Books
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationMuch Wenlock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEye Books
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.