CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Price Dreams? After decades of toiling in the C Leagues, talent agent Shelly Monroe has finally hit the big time when she discovers and signs actor Cody Clifton, who is on the fast track to be TV's newest superstar. It's a Hollywood truth that getting to the top is one thing but staying there is something else. Shelly Monroe is finally living her dreams and she's t about to let it slip through her fingers. Veteran LAPD detective Maxine Calderas finds herself in hot pursuit of a serial killer with a taste for prostitutes. The trail soon puts her on a collision course with Shelly's world, when Max Calderas becomes convinced that Shelly kws a secret that may help Max crack her case. Cody Clifton, America's newest Golden Boy is haunted by the ghosts of a troubled childhood. Will he succeed in conquering his demons or will they derail his rising star? Jimmy Bodine is Cody's best friend and fierce competitor for the Hollywood brass ring. Will their friendship withstand Jimmy's ambitions and Cody's sudden white hot success? The stakes are high and the winner takes all as the player's paths cross amidst the hot house jungle that is Hollywood. DL Bruin gives readers an insider's look at the Hollywood Dream Factory in this darkly humorous thriller.
- Author(s)D L Bruin
- PublisherBuccaneer Entertainment, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBuccaneer Entertainment, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.