All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionPlan your path to promotion instead of letting fate control your destiny. Learn promotion secrets from top executives across multiple industries that will enable you to avoid common pitfalls that can affect your success.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Thompson resides in the Washington, DC area and has been an executive recruiter since 1988. Carolyn is a creative entrepreneur and a certified career coach. She is a regular contributor to national news organizations such as CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal among others. Her articles on career development and the employment industry have been published in various national magazines, trade journals, and on the Internet. A frequent speaker on the subjects of career development, recruiting and motivation, she is a member of the Pinnacle Society* and the International Coach Federation**. Carolyn is an alumnus of Kansas State University and author of TEN EASY STEPS TO A PERFECT RESUME and TEN STEPS TO FINDING THE PERFECT JOB now available in select bookstores and on Amazon. Visit her website at www.carolynthompson.net or her blog at www.JobSearchJungle.com *www.pinnaclesociety.org The Pinnacle Society is the nation's premier consortium of top recruiters within the permanent placement industry. Since 1989, membership is limited to 75 of the nation's top recruiters. **www.coachfederation.org The International Coach Federation is the largest worldwide resource for business and personal coaches.
- Author(s)Carolyn Thompson
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.