All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionTen Steps to Complex Learning presents a path from a training problem to a training solution in a way that students, practitioners (both instructional designers and teachers), and researchers can understand and easily use. Practitioners can use this book as a reference guide to support their design of courses, materials, or environments for complex learning. Students in the field of instructional design can use this book to broaden their kwledge of the design of training programs for complex learning. Now fully revised to incorporate the most current research in the field, this second edition of Ten Steps to Complex Learning includes user-friendly examples and case studies, and demonstrates the application of the ten steps in relation to the design of serious games, learning networks, social media, and new developments in educational neuroscience.
- Author BiographyJeroen J. G. van Merrienboer (1959) is professor of Learning and Instruction at Maastricht University, The Netherlands, where he is heading the research program of the Graduate School of Health Professions Education (SHE). He has published over 150 scientific articles in the areas of learning and instruction and medical education. Paul A. Kirschner (1951) is professor of Educational Psychology, Program Chair of the Learning and Cognition program and Coordinator of Research at the Centre for Learning Sciences and Technologies (CELSTEC) at the Open University of the Netherlands, and Scientific Director of the Netherlands Laboratory for Lifelong Learning (NeLLL).
- Author(s)Jeroen J. G. van Merrienboer,Paul A. Kirschner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note39 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.