All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionRecent research by Bristol University revealed that over one quarter of 3-11 year olds for whom adoption was in principle agreed were never placed with an adoptive family. Author Jennifer Cousins explores the important issue of recruiting new carers and welcoming a wide range of permanent families in order to help children who wait. Each of this guide's 10 chapters explores a key theme in an accessible, straightforward and highly readable style, such as recruiting widely, preparing and assessing applicants thoroughly and producing high quality material about children.
- Author(s)Jennifer Cousins
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Weight164 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.