All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything ten-year-old Sprig wants, her older sister Dakota already has. Everything Sprig does, Dakota does better. And anytime Sprig complains, Dakota just grins and calls her a baby. It's eugh to make a kid wish her sister would disappear. But in year when Sprig's father is away, her favourite neighbour is ill, and the class bully is acting seriously strange, Sprig learns that allies come in unexpected shapes. Sometimes they even look like evil older sisters.
- Author BiographyNorma Fox Mazer (1931-2009) grew up in Glens Falls, New York, in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains. Norma was praised for her portrayal of characters with realistic problems and relationships that pull them out of struggles. Her books have received many awards, including a finalist for the National Book Award, a Lewis Carroll Shelf Award, the Christopher Medal, a Newbery Honor, and The Edgar.
- Author(s)Norma Fox Mazer
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight268 g
- Width147 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.