All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo friends take off on a butterfly hunt, only to find themselves tangled in a mathematics net! Written in rhyme, award-winning author Barbara Mariconda takes you along as the narrator, Rose, and her friend Ed race to see who can catch the most butterflies on this addition adventure. How many in all? Let s add them again! shout the butterfly hunters. Who will win? Ten for Me makes math fun, easy, and entertaining, while adding a touch of the natural world into cross-curricular education.
- Author BiographyBarbara MaricondaAward-winning author Barbara Mariconda is one of those people who has done it all! In addition to authoringTen for MeandSort it Out!(2009 IRA and CBC Children s Choice and 2009 Bank Street Best Children s Book of the Year List) for Arbordale, she is an educator (K-6), a mentor teacher, an adjunct professor of Children s Literature and Process Writing. Barbara has also written a wide variety of musicals, songs, novels, and numerous professional books for teachers. She frequently speaks on the topic of writing for and with children, and provides professional development for teachers at seminars across the country. She lives in Connecticut where she is a partner in the educational seminar and consulting firm, Empowering Writers, LLC., and is a member of the Society of Children s Book Writers and Illustrators.
- Author(s)Barbara Mariconda
- PublisherArbordale Publishing
- Date of Publication10/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArbordale Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width218 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sherry Rogers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.