Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis wonderful, colorful and fun Math book is a great tool for learning about addition of whole numbers for the amount of twenty. For the enjoyment of studying addition use this unique illustrated book. This book is a fabulous addition to my Math books: Ten of Course, Ten Together, Twenty Together and Count to Ten.
- Author BiographyI specialize in drawing, illustration, painting and photography. My still life photography is part of the collection at the Biblioteque Nationale de France, Paris. Art works such as collage, drawing, painting, photography and printmaking are part of private collections. My latest books are published by Amazon (My Colors, Ten Of Course, Ten Together, Twenty Together, Count to Ten, Ten to Twenty, Latkes for Chanukkah, Photos of La Jolla Shores by ORNA, HaTzvaeem Shelee, Naqed Utzva, Eser Kamuvan, Eser B'Yachad, Levivot L'Chanukkah). I illustrated the book: The Art of International Mediation by Alessandra Sgubini. I currently live in San Diego, where I produce art. My linear style and color choices are the essence of my work, as well as beautifully composed photographs.
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.