Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn German employment law, companies with certain ideational objects are privileged in terms of employee participation according to 118 Abs. 1 BetrVG (so called Tendenzschutz ). This special protection is extended to other areas of employment law. Although Tendenzschutz has an almost 100-year history, its application range and intensity is t yet resolved. The author analyses to what extent the application range and intensity of Tendenzschutz varies between the objects mentioned in 118 Abs. 1 BetrVG. He concludes that companies with educational, charitable and political objects are less privileged than companies with other objects mentioned in 118 Abs. 1 BetrVG (e.g. publicistic or scientific) due to differences relating to constitutional law.
- Author(s)Vinzent Fabian Bargon
- PublisherNomos Verlagsgesellschaft
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudien Zum Arbeitsrecht
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintNomos Verlagsgesellschaft
- Weight381 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.