Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.93Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionA magnificent achievement. . .written with amazing authority, compelling beauty, and immediacy. --Tillie OlsenLaura and Dan Courser are less than perfect, but deeply passionate couple with young children and lots of plans. Until Dan, displaying the boyish bravado that made Laura fall in love with him, takes the tiller of a boat he can't handle and causes the accident that shatters their lives. Few writers today show more clearly the knife that cuts existence into two parts when tragedy strikes. -- Chicago Tribune. Suddenly there are more ordinary days or nights. And, in a story filled with astonishing revelations, we witness two people wrestling with a marriage in which all the rules are changed, confronting the guilt and anger, devotion and desire that don't merely survive. . . but can help heal the wounded heart. Rosellen Brown's characters move me to tears. --Annie Dillard.
- Author(s)Rosellen Brown
- Date of Publication13/10/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.