Tenderly Embracing All the Ways That I Feel and Am: Journaling to Kindle Gentleness and Compassion for Our Precious Selves by Robyn L Posin (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout Tenderly Embracing All the Ways that I Feel and Am: Journaling to Kindle Gentleness and Compassion for Our Precious Selves, done in collaboration with Barbara Fosbrink, you'll find words and images that invite you to dive deeply into your self as you journal. They provide inspiration for you to explore the many different and, perhaps, cut off or suppressed aspects of your self that constitute what might be called your inner family. They encourage you to explore the various voices that either keep a running background commentary going in your head or else languish unattended by you. As you engage in journal dialog with (perhaps even name) these parts of your self, you can begin to bring to consciousness the processes that usually direct (without your awareness) the quality of your self-talk, the ways you treat your self. The seed thoughts in these pages provide doorways for exposing, questioning and separating your self from the internalized shoulds and cultural rules that have molded our beliefs about what is acceptable behavior, what makes us worthy. They encourage claiming your own authentic voice, delving into new ways of being with the various parts of your self/your inner family and building loving, gentle support for the truths of your own inner kwing. This journaling book has been designed as a companion to Robyn's first book, Go Only as Fast as Your Slowest Part Feels Safe to Go: Tales to Kindle Gentleness and Compassion for Our Exhausted Selves. That book offers a collection of stories describing Robyn's own journey from the relentless perfectionism of hyper-self-critical super-achieving to the unconditional self-love, compassionate self-care and tender-hearted acceptance of her perfectly imperfect self that w fill her life.
- Author BiographyRobyn L. Posin, Ph.D., a psychologist in private practice in Ojai, California, has dedicated her life, work, art and writing to healing and helping others heal from the harshness that our crazy-making world visits upon all of us, particularly upon women.
- Author(s)Robyn L Posin
- PublisherCompassionate Ink
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompassionate Ink
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.