All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sleepy little town of Blossom Gulch lies along the shore of Tenmile Slough on the southern Oregon Coast. It's one of those towns where t much unusual goes on most days. That changes when four local teenagers find a man's body floating in the slough's tranquil water! . Who is he? . Where's he from? . Is it an accidental drowning...or is it murder? For the next few weeks the teenagers, and the town, are caught up in trying to find the answers to these questions and more. The quest leads them the length of Tenmile Slough and back again, into the forest above the Stalcup logging camp on Beaver Hill, and into the darkness of the Black Diamond Coal Mine. Along the way they find mystery, deceit, robbery, and murder and it comes to a close on the shore of Tenmile Slough less than a half mile from where it all started.
- Author(s)Frank Girard
- PublisherAuthors' Chance Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBlossum Gulch Mystery S.
- Place of PublicationHaselmere
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintExposure Publishing
- Out-of-print date02/03/2010
- Weight233 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.