All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionAn empowering story about believing in your individuality, and yourself! Tennille is a creative and exuberant child with a very big problem! She loves designing her own clothes with bold, colorful and funky fabrics but some t very nice kids at school like to tease her about her talents. Tennille decides she has the perfect solution! Will Tennille abandon the things she loves just to be accepted by the other kids at school? This heart-warming book follows Tennille on her journey of strengthening her self-esteem and her belief in herself, all while encouraging readers to follow their dreams. Perfect for children age 4 - 10! Tennille and The Tale of Princess Penelope teaches children to accept who they are and dares them to be unique. This book would be a great resource for teaching acceptance, getting along with others, and celebrating a child's uniqueness.
- Author BiographyM.J. Jones is a sitcom writer from Los Angeles. This is her first book for children.
- Author(s)M J Jones
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight144 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.