All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents results of an international conference which addressed the interaction of aesthetical and techlogical dimensions within the formation of contemporary society. The contributions discuss the production of time and space, self and nature, individual and society in the image of techlogy. They focus on the productive tensions and convergences between aesthetic and techlogical concepts when implemented in everyday life. The volume contains -- among others -- texts about techlogies of visualisation, the aesthetics of warfare and the design of techlogical lifeworlds.
- Author BiographyReinhard Heil (M.A.), Andreas Kaminski (M.A.), Marcus Stippak (M.A.), Alexander Unger (M.A.) and Marc Ziegler (M.A.) are fellows of the postgraduate college Technisierung und Gesellschaft, Technische Universitat Darmstadt.
- PublisherTranscript Verlag
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTranscript Verlag
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width135 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byAlexander Unger,Andreas Kaminiski,Marc Ziegler,Marcus Stippak,Reinhard Heil
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.