All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book captures the excitement -- and the difficulties -- of self-study of teacher education practices, placing it at the forefront of approaches to practitioner inquiry. It offers insight into the relationship between teaching about teaching and learning about teaching that emerged through the author's own self-study project. The book illustrates how tensions can act as a means for both analysing practice and articulating the professional kwledge that comprises a pedagogy of teacher education.
- Author(s)Amanda Berry
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight670 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.