All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook represents an extensive and easily understood introduction to tensor analysis, which is to be construed here as the generic term for classical tensor analysis and tensor algebra, and which is a requirement in many physics applications and in engineering sciences. The book is primarily directed at students on various engineering study courses. It imparts the required algebraic aids and contains numerous exercises with answers, making it eminently suitable for self study.
- Author BiographyHeinz Schade, Technische Universitat Berlin; Klaus Neemann, Fachhochschule Kaiserslautern.
- Author(s)Heinz Schade,Klaus Neemann
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series Titlede Gruyter Lehrbuch
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight789 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.