About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries, sailors have handed down stories of the giant squid. Does this undersea animal live up to its legendary size? This beginning reader answers this and other questions about the myths surrounding the creature. Illustrations.
- Author(s)Shirley-Raye Redmond
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleStep Into Reading: A Step 3 Book
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bryn Barnard
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.