All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWant an overview of where the techlogy of terahertz detection has been going? Here it is. The techlogy has largely been developed around expensive and bulky femtosecond laser systems but, as described in this book, advances in semiconductor superlattice techlogy are leading to compact electronic sources such as the quantum cascade laser, two-terminal Gunn type oscillators and even a THz frequency amplifier. These advances towards electronic (as opposed to optical) THz systems mean that the techlogy will become portable and much less costly.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/08/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series B (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight708 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byA. Krotkus,H. Eisele,R. E. Miles,X.-C. Zhang
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.