All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThrough decades of therapeutic experience, Ruediger Dahlke invites us to seek the meaning of life through mandalas. The book brings to light many questions about human essence in this practical manual. Included are 166 mandalas to color to help us find our place in the world, as well as the significance of life s ups and downs that each individual experiences. Through these exercises this books brings together a series of simple rituals dedicated to learning how to concentrate on what matters.
- Author BiographyRuediger Dahlke is a psychotherapist and the cofounder and medical director of a natural health center in Johanniskirchen, Germany. He is the author of numerous books related to psychological health in his native German that have been translated into Spanish, such as De que enferma el mundo?, La enfermedad como simbolo, Mandalas, El mensaje curativo del alma, and Terapias efectivas contra la depresion.
- Author(s)Ruediger Dahlke
- PublisherEdiciones Robinbook
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Series TitleMasters/Salud
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Robinbook
- Weight544 g
- Width170 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.