All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the solitary confines of a forgotten Arctic outpost arrives the world's final hope for its own salvation. What follows is an unlikely string of events that brings together a diverse group of players in the culmination of what may very well be the last days of the world as we kw it. With the impending apocalypse upon humanity as a whole, it is up to the efforts of one unkwing woman to save us all from what is potentially to come and, moreover, ourselves. Beings that have long lain dormant and shrouded in secrecy have w awakened and are walking the Earth once more; many are duplicitous, a handful are neutral, and only one is bent on helping her. The world may have been offered its final opportunity for salvation, but in the end the ultimate question is: Do we truly deserve it? Further examining philosophical questions raised by the likes of Nancy Kress (Beggars In Spain), William Gibson (Neuromancer), and Bruce Sterling (Holy Fire), Terminal Beginning is sure to keep you actively guessing until the very end.
- Author BiographyHeath D. Alberts is an author, editor, and blogger. He lives with his wife, Wanda, and his cat in Rockton, IL. 'Terminal Beginning' is his first novel. 'Guerrilla Business', 'The Battery Man', and 'Last Rights' are also available.
- Author(s)Heath D Alberts
- Date of Publication10/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.