All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTermilogy for Health Professionals, sixth edition focuses on successful learning by applying information in the context in which it is used in a medical environment. Clinical and technical information is presented by combining actual medical reports and real-world examples with basic medical termilogy. Practice exercises integrated throughout each chapter reinforce learning by helping learners pinpoint specific areas for review in mastering content. Written by a training specialist and reviewed by numerous physicians, clinicians and office support staff, the material reflects the most current termilogy. An Accompanying StudyWARETM CD-ROM offers additional practice through interactive quizzes and fun activities that correlate with each chapter in the book.
- Author BiographyCarolee Sormunen, Ph.D., is a Professor in the Business Education and Office Administration Department at Ball State University, in Muncie, Indiana and has over 30 years of teaching experience in medical transcription, medical terminology, and medical office prodedures courses and has also worked in the medical environment. Dr. Sormunen is a recipient of the Outstanding Business Educator Award for Indiana.
- Author(s)Carolee Sormunen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1430 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement6th edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.