Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe War Between the States t only destroyed all Michael Cantrell loved, it left the young, former Confederate cavalry officer without faith or hope, a solitary, haunted man trying to escape his demons in the vast western frontier. Then, one spring day along the Wind River, he finds himself suddenly in the thick of ather life-and-death struggle -- Annie Devlin's war. Desperate to hang on to her ranch and her life, waylaid by gunmen hired by a powerful rancher who covets her land, Annie and her young brother, Robbie, fight a furious, rapidly losing battle for their lives. When all seems lost, into the fray steps a cold-eyed, steel-nerved stranger -- Michael Cantrell -- who saves Annie and Robbie, but is himself grievously wounded. With Annie's care, Michael recovers t only his strength but a portion of his embittered soul as well. Fighting his powerful feelings for her, convinced he has thing to give, Michael determines to stay with the Devlins only long eugh to ensure their safety against the treachery that would destroy them. Reluctantly, Michael, who for years has kwn only loss, allies himself with a stubborn, courageous young woman who will take his heart by storm and test the limit of his hor, his mettle -- and his passion. A finalist for the prestigious Orange Rose Award, Terms of Surrender takes the reader on a stirring adventure that is also a heartfelt, emotional journey.
- Author BiographyA Navy brat and graduate of the University of California, Santa Cruz, LORRIE FARRELLY is proud to be a Fightin' Banana Slug (well, okay, they're really lovers, not fighters). Following graduate school at Northwestern University, she began a career in education that included teaching art to 4th graders, drama to 8th graders, and finally, math to high school students (if anybody loses asymptotes, she can probably find 'em...). She's a three-time winner on Jeopardy! (despite forgetting the chemical symbol for sulfuric acid ... oh, wait - she never knew that in the first place), has shepherded wide-eyed foreign exchange students along Hollywood Blvd. ( As many stars and lunatics as there are in the Heavens ), and happily curried and shoveled as a ranch hand at Disneyland's Circle D Ranch. And always, she writes. Lorrie has won a Presidential Commendation for Excellence in Teaching Mathematics. She's been a Renaissance nominee for Teacher of the Year and a finalist for the Orange Rose Award in romantic fiction. She's never won the lottery, except where her family is concerned. For her, they're the ultimate prize.
- Author(s)Lorrie Farrelly
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $94.28
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $20.91Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.