Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.84+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTerrine presents a selection of 88 recipes that gives an insight into both the traditional and modern ways of cooking terrines. Illustrated with beautiful photographs and providing a broad range of recipes, this book delights in food that can be easily shared and enjoyed amongst friends. This is the second cookbook written by Stephane Reynaud and follows on from his successful Pork & Sons.
- Author BiographyStephane Reynaud comes from the Ardeche plateau in France, where his grandfather was the village butcher. Brought up on the traditions of French cooking, Reynaud is now owner of Villa 9 Trois in Montreuil, near Paris - a highly regarded restaurant that specializes in pork. He is the author of the acclaimed Phaidon cookbook, Pork & Sons (2007). Terrine is his second cookbook.
- Author(s)Stephane Reynaud
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlexa Kempton
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $26.99New
- AU $14.63New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $35.56
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.