All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines some of the evolving challenges faced by EU regional policy in light of enlargement and to assess some of the approaches and trends in terms of territorial development policy and practice that are emerging out of this process.
- Author BiographyNeil Adams is Senior Lecturer at London Southbank University, Department of Urban, Environmental and Leisure Studies. Giancarlo Cotella is a Research Fellow at Politecnico di Torino, Eupolis, Dipartimento Interateneo Territorio (DITER) . Richard Nunes is a Senior Lecturer in Spatial Planning and Governance Department of Planning at Oxford Brookes University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleRegions and Cities
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 46
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight858 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byGiancarlo Cotella,Neil Adams,Richard Nunes
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.