All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the space of three months, Libby Bartlett acquires a psychotic stalker and two potential suitors. As the actor seeks to win her heart and the detective works to protect her life, the question remains; who is the stalker and why is he targeting Libby? Terror by Night is her story. Libby is thirty-four, single and owner of her own used book store/coffee shop. A chance lunch meeting introduces her to Sean Patrick; wealthy, famous, attractive and persistent. Libby is content to remain single however, and is t convinced that his intentions are anything but temporary. Not long after she meets Sean, she is targeted by a stalker. He vandalizes her Jeep, invades her home and sends threatening messages in the mail. This introduces Libby to Detective Ryan Brinks, the man assigned to investigate her case. During the course of the investigation, Libby finds herself being drawn to the quiet detective, even while she admits to an interest in the English actor. Her conflicts occur on several levels. Sean is a skeptic, while Ryan shares her faith. Sean has the means and the will to shower her with anything she wants. Ryan can only offer himself and his desire to keep her safe. Her own physical responses to both men confuse and worry her. She has her values and strives to hold on to those matter what. Adding to the dilemma, the two men begin to form a friendship of their own as they work together to keep Libby safe from the psychopath who has targeted her. Faced with two would-be heroes, she is torn between the dashing English prince charming and the daring American white knight. When the stalker's attentions turn deadly she turns to her ultimate protection, her faith in God. Her silent prayers throughout her ordeal keep her sane, if t entirely safe.
- Author BiographyR. W. Ley, known as Robi to friends and family, has been writing creatively since she was 10 years old. She is an avid reader, loves football, good music and good food. Married to her husband Scott for over 20 years, they live in North Texas with their dog Callie. They have two grown sons. An avid reader, some of Robi's favorite authors are J. R. R. Tolkien, Terry Brooks, and Bernard Cornwell. She is also a professional speaker, communications trainer, and active member of Toastmasters International. Terror by Night is Robi's second novel, and her third published book. Her first novel, Hidden Lives, was published in 2007, and her non-fiction book Caste Aside: Hope for Orphans from the Heart of India was published in 2008. Robi can be found on facebook, twitter, and at www.rwley.com.
- Author(s)R W Ley
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.