All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains explanation and critical evaluation of some definitions of terrorism, along with providing an introduction to the fundamental problems that terrorism poses on the world, its history and typology. It deals with the various causes of terrorism and the factors contributing to the spread of the events. The author shows how this form of violence differs from other violent acts, and brings out the chief moral issues concerning terrorism. The book also registers the point of view of the terrorist toward a moral justification of the violent acts they perpetrate, and refutes their claim with a critical evaluation of the moral justification of terrorism. The language is comprehensive and easy to follow, and thus the book would be an interesting read for subject experts and general readers alike.
- Author BiographyDr. Sanu Bhattacharya is a Reader in Philosophy who has researched extensively on the origin of religion and terrorism. She has numerous publications under her name.
- Author(s)Dr. Sanu Bhattacharya
- PublisherSarat Book House
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSarat Book House
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.