All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the key issues that you'll encounter during your studies in Terrorism. Bringing together chapters contributed by members of the Terrorism and Political Violence Association network, it offers an insight into a variety of traditional and critical perspectives. It also equips you with the study skills you need to succeed in your coursework and assignments. Drawing on the expertise of TAPVA members, this book: *Explores contemporary issues, such as drone warfare, state violence, gender and political violence, cyber-terrorism, lone-wolf terrorism, and de-radicalisation *Features case-studies drawn from a range of international examples, lists of further reading, key concepts, questions for use in seminars and private study and a glossary *Provides you with study skills content designed to help you complete your dissertation *Includes a companion website with journal articles, links to relevant websites, videos, a discussion forum and webinars. This is the perfect textbook to guide you through your studies in terrorism, political violence, international security and strategic studies.
- Author BiographyCaroline Kennedy-Pipe is a professor of war studies at the University of Hull. She is the university lead on maritime and security issues. She has published extensively on these issues and has been quoted in The Guardian as being 'one of the UK's leading experts in war'. Gordon Clubb is a lecturer in international security at the University of Leeds and is Director of the Terrorism and Political Violence Association. Recently, he has written on the disengagement and de-radicalization of Fatah and the Irish Republican Army. Simon Mabon is a lecturer in international relations at the University of Lancaster. He is the author of Saudi Arabia and Iran: Soft Power Rivalry in the Middle East (I.B. Tauris, 2013), Hizballah: From Islamic Resistance to Government (Praeger, 2014, with Gordon Clubb and James Worrall) and British Foreign Policy (Routledge, 2015, with Mark Garnett). He is Director of the Richardson Institute and a research associate with the Foreign Policy Centre.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight726 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCaroline Kennedy-Pipe,Gordon Clubb,Simon Mabon
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.