About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Issues: Terrorism considers the definition of terrorism, its history from the French Revolution, its causes, and its human and ecomic impact. The various responses to terrorism, the new forms it may take in the future, for example relating to animal rights and environmental concerns, and the media's role in reporting on and even perpetuating terrorism, are also taken into account.
- Author BiographyAlex Woolf studied history at Essex University, and has written and edited many 20th century history titles for young people.
- Author(s)Alex Woolf
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleGlobal Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photographs
- Weight154 g
- Width164 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.