Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionTerry Wise was one of the great early wargamers with over 40 books and 400 plus articles to his name. This classic book Introduction to Battle Gaming 'was cited by many people as their entry point into the hobby' Stuart Asquith. The book had chapters to help start wargaming and three straightforward sets of rules on Ancient Warfare, Horse and Musket and World War II. This edition includes the original book plus new material on: Reflections on a lifetime of wargaming An appreciation by Stuart Asquith Three previously unpublished sets of rules by Terry Wise 18th Century Rules Napoleonic Wargaming Rules 1792-1815 Colonial Rules 1874 - 1914 The History of Wargaming Project is edited by John Curry. It aims to present the very best wargaming books and rules to a modern audience.
- Author(s)John Curry,Terry Wise
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.