All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning author and leading artist Terry Harrison provides over 100 top tips for painting in acrylics in a small, spiral-bound format that artists will find convenient to use while painting. Terry takes the mystery out of painting with quick, clever tips that are easy to follow and effective, covering topics from what to buy and how to transfer images to using watercolour and oil techniques with acrylics, using additives such as texture paste or even eggshells and sawdust, and painting skies, fields, foregrounds, trees, mountains, water, buildings and more.
- Author BiographyTerry Harrison grew up in Norfolk. His early art education was basic and he never dreamed that he would become an artist. At fifteen, Terry moved to Hampshire and was inspired by a brilliant art teacher. He took O and A levels in art, then won a place at Farnham Art School at the age of sixteen. He became a graphic artist, but continued to paint in his spare time. In 1984 Terry gave up his job to paint full time. He demonstrates to artists' groups and teaches on painting holidays. He has also developed a range of his own brushes and paints. He is the author of many best selling books on painting with acrylics and watercolours. Terry now lives in the Cotswolds.
- Author(s)Terry Harrison
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTop Tips
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.