All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTessa Kiros: The Recipe Collection is a carefully curated selection of recipes from the author's culinary publishing career to date. With over 130 family-friendly meal ideas pulled from some of Tessa's most popular books, The Recipe Collection focuses on the recipes she has lovingly collected and created on her many travels. Food from Tessa's own Finnish and Greek-Cypriot heritage appear alongside dishes she has discovered in the osterias, tavernas, street stalls and neighbourhood kitchens of the many countries she has called home, including Italy, Portugal and South Africa.
- Author BiographyTessa Kiros was born in London to a Finnish mother and a Greek-Cypriot father. The family moved to South Africa when she was four, and at the age of 18 Tessa set off to travel. She has cooked at London's The Groucho Club and in Sydney, Athens and Mexico. On a trip to Italy to study the language and food, she met her husband, Giovanni, and they now live in Tuscany with their two children. Tessa is the best-selling author of eight cookbooks.
- Author(s)Tessa Kiros
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1928 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.