Tesseracts: Amazing Canadian Speculative Fiction by Edge (Paperback / softback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionHand picked authors and a literary legacy...You may want to read it in one quick bite... Or savor it slowly like fine swiss chocolate... One delicious prose at a time!For 22 years, SF lovers from around the world have enjoyed the stories and poems of the Tesseracts series, (Tesseracts One through Ten, and Tesseracts Q). This unique collection of books has featured the work of some of Canada's finest speculative fiction writers, selected and edited by ever changing combinations of editors, hand picked for each edition. For many science fiction writers, Tesseracts was a spring board to their fame.Tesseracts Eleven brings the series to a new height, with a tasty blend of past and present writers, with their own individual visions of the future. The literature of Tesseracts Eleven has been critically selected and shaped into the collection you see by this year's editors, two of Canada's finest writers - acclaimed authors Cory Doctorow and Holly Phillips. Together they have chosen a powerful combination of works by well kwn writers, as well as newer authors whose futures you will want to follow.Some favorite Tesseracts ingredients are a featured part of this edition's literary blend: some very popular award winning names in Canada's SF scene, like Canada's grand dame of speculative fiction, Elisabeth Vonarburg, Claude Lalumiere, David Nickle and Candas Jane Dorsey, to name just a few.As well, readers will find some bright new stars in the science fiction world like Yukon's Jerome Stueart, or Calgary's Susan Forest - just 2 of the delicious authors featured in this fine offering.All told, Doctorow and Phillips have presented 22 pieces of literary delights to tantalize your imagination, and although you may want to consume the book in one sitting - take your time, and savor each exquisite morsel - delight in every bite. Grab your favorite beverage, settle down, and enjoy the latest in Canada's literary legacy - Tesseracts Eleven
- Author BiographyFeatured authors: Featured in Tesseracts Eleven are the works by: Daniel Archambault, Madeline Ashby, Greg Bechtel, Nancy Bennett, Lisa Carreiro, Peter Darbyshire, Khria Deefholts, Cory Doctorow, Candas Jane Dorsey, Susan Forest, Kim Goldberg, Andrew Gray, Alyxandra Harvey-Fitzhenry, Stephen Kotowych, Claude Lalumiere, John Mavin, Randy McCharles, Steven Mills, David Nickle, Holly Phillips, Kate Riedel, Hugh Spencer, Jerome Stueart and Elisabeth Vonarburg.
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleTesseracts Twelve: New Novellas of Canadian Fantastic Fiction
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight399 g
- Width147 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCory Doctorow,M D Holly Phillips
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.