All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for Python developers who want to use the principles of test-driven development (TDD) to create efficient and robust applications. In order to get the best out of this book, you should have development experience with Python.
- Author BiographySiddharta Govindaraj first encountered Python in 2002, and it has remained his favorite programming language ever since. He was an early participant in BangPypers, India's first Python community, and a speaker at InPycon. He is the founder of Silver Stripe Software, an Indian product start-up that develops products based on Python. A vocal proponent of the language, Siddharta extols the virtues of Python to anyone who will listen-and also to those who won't. His blog is at http://www.siddharta.me.
- Author(s)Siddharta Govindaraj
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.