Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine being told you need to have your foot amputated seven weeks after stepping on some crawling insects. I was diagsed with a rare cancer called soft tissue sarcoma after stepping on a lot of bugs. The cause of soft tissue sarcoma is unkwn, but it is common in children farmers, dogs and cats. The common deminator is the outside. My goal is to inform oncology departments of how soft tissue sarcoma maybe caused. I'm sure my theory will be intriguing and thought provoking to readers, professionals, and laypeople alike.
- Author BiographyI am a victorious woman that has conquered a life changing experience. I had my foot amputated in 2006 due to soft tissue sarcoma which is a rare cancer. It has now been 5 years since my amputation, which makes me a survivor. I lost my foot but I kept my life. Thank you Jesus, I'm strong and I face my fears with faith. I truly believe everything happens for a reason. I believe my amputation has given me my purpose in life. My purpose and my aspiration is to inspire new amputees. I have had so many people say... I would not have been able to do it. I respond by saying... If you were put in my situation you can do it too. I have a renewed mind and I know whatever situation God put me in, I will walk in victory. It feels so good when people say...If I did not know you, I would not be able to tell. I believe that's because people see you as you see yourself. I choose to live life and not let life live me. Life is not always fair, but God is always there. He promised to never leave you all alone. God said... I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Be strong and of courage: Joshua 1 5-6. God is faithful and faithworks, so no matter what obstacle you encounter in your life-time either its adversity, a short coming, defeat, sorrow or any intense displeasure circumstance you have the opportunity to make your experience positive or negative. You will always have a choice. Find a way to make your unfortunate situation work for you. No matter how hard it maybe, change your mind set. Change the words that come out of your mouth and change the attitude of your mind. Your words and your attitude and the meditation of your heart will give you inner peace. Be motivated to live a happy life. When happiness is an option why choose misery?
- Author(s)Desiree R Knight
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.