Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw what your IQ score is? Are you above average, even a potential genius? This book will reveal all. IQ testing is widespread in schools and industry, and measures the ability to think abstractly, to reason, to solve problems and the capacity to acquire kwledge.
- Author(s)H. J. Eysenck
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/06/1994
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note100ill.
- Weight122 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.