All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionChester Holly is raised in a rusted out mobile home just outside of Gardenia's garbage dump's gates. His dream is to escape his life and become a private eye with a prestigious detective agency in California. Fate lets him, a lily white skinned guy, meet a tuxedo black skinned girl named Keesha and fall in love. His red necked, prejudiced family belongs to the Klan and his love affair costs his stepfather his chance to advance in the Klan's social order. Keesha disappears and Chester thinks she has left him over something stupid he pulled. For three years he waits for her to call or return to him while voices cry in the night. Chester Holly discovers his community's secret. They eat, sleep, and exist just feet away from padlocked gates to Hell.
- Author BiographyAbout six-thirty in the evening when I was seventeen, I unexpectedly had a white haired being pop into my presence, stare at me, and then poof... disappear. In those few brief seconds of time, I became a believer in the existence of parallel universes and societies of mystical people other than our own. I am a full time writer, living in a small cabin in the Ozark Mountains.
- Author(s)Jo Hammers
- PublisherParanormal Crossroads & Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParanormal Crossroads & Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.