TestFrame: An Approach to Structured Testing by Chris C. Schotanus (Paperback, 2010)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 12 years ago Logica started the development of TestFrame(R), a test method which enables organizations to develop and execute their tests in a structured way. Since then many new techniques have been developed, such as, most recently, Service Oriented Architectures (SOAs) or Software as a Service (SaaS) , requiring updates to test procedures and processes that seemed well-established. These trends have prompted Logica to update and renew the TestFrame(R) method. Chris Schotanus' new book takes into account the recent developments and his presentation is focused on supporting daily test practice. Every step within this structured test method is dealt with exhaustively, providing the reader with the necessary details for successful software testing. Yet his book will t only help test personnel to improve effectivity, it will also serve as a way to improve efficiency through its strong focus on reuse. This makes TestFrame the practical guide to testing information systems for everyone involved in software testing - test developers, test managers, and staff charged with quality assurance.
- Author BiographyChris C. Schotanus has over 30 years experience in Information Technology and 15 years in testing, test management, set up of test organizations, and test automation. As a senior management consultant Chris advises international financial and telecommunication companies and governmental organizations about software testing. He is co-developer and co-author of TestGrip(R), Logica's approach to test organization, as well as TestFrame(R), Logica's method for structured testing. Chris teaches different test-related courses and is a regular speaker at international conferences.
- Author(s)Chris C. Schotanus
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.