Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
About this product
- DescriptionFor many people, the Bible is a closed book. Yet the Bible contains some of the greatest stories ever told, and so much of its poetry and wisdom permeates our language and culture - in music, painting, literature and film. Testament is a highly readable abridgement of the whole Bible. Testament will appeal to readers of all ages and religious backgrounds - especially to those who may be curious to kw what makes the Bible the world's all-time bestseller, a classic of world literature, and probably still the most influential book in print.
- Author BiographyPhilip Law's previous publications include The SPCK Book of Christian Prayer (SPCK/Crossroad 1995), The Wisdom of Jesus (Lion/Eerdmans 1996), A Time to Pray (Lion/Abingdon 1997) and Teachings of the Master (Lion/WJK 1999).
- Author(s)Philip Law
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/08/2006
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note7 illustrations (b&w)
- Weight617 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.